Irish Deposits can facilitate you in opening a Self Administered Pension Scheme deposit account through a variety of institutions. Please contact us for an overview of the deposit rates available for such accounts.
What is required to open a Self Administered Pension Scheme Deposit Account?
- Completed Pension Scheme deposit mandate
- A copy of the revenue approval for the Pension Scheme certified by the Scheme Solicitor or Accountant
- A list of the names and address of the Trustees including the Pensioneer Trustee
- A copy extract of the Trust Deed verifying the signing requirements under the Trust Deed certified by the Scheme Solicitor or Accountant
- Certified Identification (passport or drivers license) and Address Verification (utility bill, bank statements etc) for the Trustees of the Scheme to comply with anti-money laundering obligations
Pensioneer Trustees Services available through Irish Deposits
The role of the Pensioner Trustee typically involves the establishment and administration of self-administered schemes. Their formal responsibilities include insuring such schemes operate in accordance with the requirements of the Revenue Commissioners and the Pensions Acts 1990-2002.
Where the trustee offers investment advice as part of their service, Irish Deposits is available to offer their expertise based on optimising deposit rates, managing bank risk and management of deposit rollovers thereafter.
- Competitive Deposit Rates
- Impartial, confidential and professional advice
- Spread of Banks to offer diversification of rates, terms and counterparty risk
- Rate management at rollover on maturity date to ensure rates are maximised at all times
- Access to key decision makers in bank Treasury Departments
- Facilitate a smooth and more uniform process of account opening and management thereafter